Timberland is a “growing” investment that requires strategic forest planning to accomplish Landowner goals and objectives. Neeley Forestry has a staff of 6 registered foresters and 3 forest technicians with well over 140 years of combined experience that can serve to help our clients develop the best forest management for current and future plans.
We manage over 200,000 acres in Arkansas, Louisiana and Texas for clients ranging from small landowners, family partnerships, corporations and trust departments. Our company was founded in 1972 by Jim Neeley, John David (J.D.) Neeley came on board in 1985, followed by Grandson, Daniel Neeley in 2012. We truly are a company, that “Manages the Forest from One Generation to the Next”.
- Timber Sale Preparation and Marketing
- Timber Inventories using T-Cruise and Real-Time Inventory
- Administrate Silvicultural Practices: tree planting, prescribed burning, fertilization, mechanical and chemical site-prep, woody release and herbaceous weed control
- Boundary line establishment and maintenance
- Drone Services (sUAV/Remote pilot)