Neeley Forestry Service, Inc., a full-service forestry consulting firm located in Camden, Arkansas, is seeking a fulltime Forester position. This position will report directly to our Operations Manager.
This position will be primarily be focused on assisting in the collection of data to support the business activities for the company. The person will be expected to travel to a variety of locations within Arkansas, Louisiana, and Texas.
▪ Bachelor of Science in Forestry or closely related field
▪ 1-2 years of forestry experience is preferred, but not required ▪ Highly motivated
▪ Proficient in Windows and ESRI software
▪ Ability to travel
Job Duties and Responsibilities
▪ Conduct timber inventories, timber marking, and stand delineation
▪ Complete inspections of silviculture and harvesting operations to ensure contract
▪ Complete inspections of other management activities
▪ Complete silviculture and harvest plans
▪ Collect data using handheld devices (iOS, Android, etc.)
▪ Assist with other special projects as needed
▪ Participation in professional organizations and professional licensure is encouraged
▪ Self-motivated with ability to work independently in remote, rural areas ▪ Must possess technical forestry skills
▪ Good written and verbal communication skills
▪ Ability to work with a variety of people in a variety of settings
Salary will be commensurate based upon skills and experience. Benefits package include health insurance, optional life and disability insurance, retirement plan, vehicle program, vacation and holidays.
Please send resume and references to:
Neeley Forestry Service, Inc.
915 Pickett Street
Camden, AR 71701